There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Newton, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to consider annual air conditioner service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees could help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Brookwood Inc expert drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few simple ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures go down in Newton. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the pros at Brookwood Inc a call at 641-316-9803 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.