Is the upcoming year the year of a brand-new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an exceptional investment. And by taking time to find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Brookwood Inc boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Newton. We use our vast expertise to recommend brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But act fast, because this offer only lasts until February 2, 2024. Check out some details below and call 641-316-9803 when you’re ready to get your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
Similar to any utility system, you should consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Furnace size: Large or multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A certified HVAC professional knows how to size your furnace based on your specific heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Higher efficiency furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, limiting energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’ll love how much that could be!
- Features: Furnaces with the newest features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically more expensive at first. Keep in mind, however, that such features can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The most important thing is that furnace installation is not just about the up-front cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you can’t wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Getting a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just reliable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits including:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are subject to rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the set temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce dust or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from Brookwood Inc
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With a little help from the experts at Brookwood Inc, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will keep at it until we find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a warmer note? Ask for your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.