At Brookwood Inc, we know that selecting a company you can count on to complete AC repair in Newton is important. We get how important it is to find a dependable company that does good work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should possess liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A trustworthy company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll readily share with you. Look at these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Brookwood Inc a call at 641-316-9803. We’re happy to help!