As spring rolls around, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Newton? Especially if your cooling system is recently purchased or was cooling good last year.
Here’s one method to contemplate it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never expect to request any service for it, such as changing the oil or purchasing new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s a piece of equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving parts can wear out.
Having your unit checked annually by a Brookwood Inc pro can help spot small problems before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly impact your equipment’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling an expert to take care of delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that collect inside your equipment can push it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can lead to elevated energy use—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and may even help it run longer. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy expenses and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as soon.
- It helps locate little problems before they become major, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely inspect components and complete a series of AC performance verifications. These in-depth processes often allow us to identify troubles before they become extensive issues that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver trouble-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your unit is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is set to deliver worry-free comfort. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your system is vulnerable to early meltdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the following areas and pieces:
- Overall equipment condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Immediately with Brookwood Inc
Now is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Brookwood Inc pros a ring at 641-316-9803 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your home, make sure to look at our special offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.