While your Lennox® heating system can’t chat with you, it does have a way to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its motherboard has double LED lights that can share a fault code. Subject to the fault, your heater might use continuous or flashing lights.
While there are various elementary heating repairs you can finish yourself, many fixes are best handled by the professionals. When your furnace won’t turn on or put out heat, reach out to Brookwood Inc at 641-316-9803 for skilled furnace repair in Newton.
Our technicians will swiftly identify and fix the issue, even if you don’t have a Lennox heater. We can repair all types or configuration—and get the warmth returned to your residence fast.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Heater Mean?
Your furnace uses lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also works these lights to tell you it’s heating properly.
Normal operation includes:
- Concurrent slow flash—furnace heating like it should.
- Both lights flash fast—heating system is starting to call for heat.
If you see a lone light going on and off slowly and the other going on and off quickly, your furnace may be experiencing a low flame signal. This can happen even when your heater is heating properly. It indicates the flame sensing rod could be dirty or in the wrong spot on the burner. Contact us at 641-316-9803 for help.
Here are a few other of the most common faults for Lennox heating systems.
Heating System Refuses to Start
Here are some of the light arrangements you might observe when your heating system won’t turn on or keep operating. The majority of these problems need to be taken care of by a specialist, such as one from Brookwood Inc.
- The pair of LED lights aren’t lit. This means your heater might not have power. Examine the breaker box to confirm the furnace fuse isn’t triggered. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” spot. If it instantly turns off after a subsequent reset, don’t touch the breaker and get in touch with us us at 641-316-9803.
- An individual light is unchanging and the other is flashing slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is may be malfunctioning. The component is a critical safety tool that aids in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to handle this fault on your own.
- One light is flickering fast and the other is flickering slowly. This typically indicates power polarity has been inverted. Your furnace might have a wiring problem that calls for expert aid from Brookwood Inc.
- The pair of lights are flashing slowly. This signifies your heater’s blower motor probably isn’t working. This component moves hot air from the heating system into your rooms. We can assist in determining what’s causing an issue with this piece.
- An individual light is flickering slowly and the other is blinking quickly. This indicates your heater might have low voltage or a short circuit. Call our technicians at 641-316-9803 for help.
- One light is flashing on, on, off while the other blinks on, off, on. This indicates there could be trouble with your heater’s control board or wiring. Brookwood Inc can determine the issue and fix it.
- Both lights show alternate slow blinks. This signifies your HVAC system likely has a flame error. There might be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 641-316-9803 for support.
- An individual light flickers slowly while the other is steady. This typically signifies your HVAC system’s limit switch is not working. The switch prevents your heating system from getting too hot. Reach out to the pros at Brookwood Inc for support.
Furnace Blower Runs But No Heat
Here’s what might be at fault when you notice your heating system’s blower fan working, but you aren’t gaining any warm air.
- The pair of lights are giving every other quick flickers. This means your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This component kindles energy in your heater to create warmth and should be serviced by a specialist from Brookwood Inc.
Depend on Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you have to have your heating system fixed without delay, trust the technicians at Brookwood Inc. Our techs will repair the issue right away and have your space feeling cozy again in no time. Get in touch with us at 641-316-9803 or contact us online to request an appointment now.